Turnkey broadband system NOVOCONTROL CONCEPT-80
Ultra broad band dielectric and conduction spectroscopy with temperature control system and a system of visualization and data treatment. Complex system of ‘ready-to-use” type NOVOCONTROL CONCEPT-80 includes low and high frequency spectrometer BDS-80 (from 3 μHz - 20 MHz ) for dielectric, electrochemical impedance and conduction spectroscopy developed especially for materials investigation in combination with the QUATRO Cryosystem (-160 °C ... 400 °C) and a program complex for visualization and treatment of data.
Technical feature of BDS-80:
- Frequency range 3E-5 .. 2E7 Hz including low frequencies characterizing possesses of dielectric relaxation.
- Ultra broad range of altering Capacity E-15 .. 1 F allows conducting broad band measurements until exceptionally low capacity values.
- Ultra high range of Impedance measurement 0.01 - 1014 Ω covers region from semiconductors to isolators.
- Loss factor tan(δ) accuracy < 3E-5, resolution E-5
- Supports a number of measuring interfaces for users with special functions.
- Supports non-linear dielectric, impedance spectroscopy and spectroscopy of non-linear conduction in combination with any measuring interface.
- Includes sample cell and a special high voltage sample cell
- Supports up to 157 point during high voltage measurements per second (impedance measurements) through GPIB port
- Automated self-calibration and user diagnostic
Technical feature of QUATRO Cryosystem:
- High precision turn key temperature control system.
- Temperature range -160 °C ... 400 °C.
- Temperature ramps from 0.01 C/min .. 30 °C/min.
- 0.01 °C temperature stability.
- Low nitrogen consumption, typically 1 l/hr at T> -100 °C.
- Temperature overshooting after setpoint step typically < 0.2 °C.
- Stabilization times typically < 8 minutes (for 0.1 °C stability).
- Automatic adaptation of controller parameters (self tune).
- 4 loop microprocessor with 24 bit ADC and GPIB communication port.
- Vacuum-isolated cryostat and nitrogen line.
2010 © NCM Lab