Cryogenic Microscope System AttoAFM-I
The systems is a universal microscopic complex for surfaces, nanostructures and nanocomposite materials investigations at low temperature (up to helium) and strong magnetic fields. The systems accomplished as «ready to use», allows to conduct unique researches of elastic, dielectric magnetic and superconducting properties of nanocomposite materials.
- Independent system for low temperature physical experiment. Cryostat with closed-loop cycle, low vibration, cooling power >350 mW, 4,2 K
- Superconducting magnet 9 Тл, 4,2 K for cryostat with diameter 150mm, inner diameter 52cm. Gear for mounting the magnet. Power supply magnet 60A.
- System for temperature adjustment, two channel controller.
- Cryogen scanning atomic microscope for remote interferometric measurements with low noises at low temperatures attoAFM I. AFM microscope with vacuum tube (diameter 50,8 mm), AFM module for microscope, consisting of titanium cover, 5 additional AFM tips, one additional wave guide, ARC box with power supply (up to 5 systems) built-in 19’’ rack, ARC100-635 laser detector module for attoCube. Fotodetector 320-1060 nm. ANPx101/LT and ANPz101/LT – x- and z- positioners made of titanium, ultra strong for high pressure and low temperature.
- SPIP Image Processing Software Package for Windows, including 3D visualization studio & filter module.
- Magnetic Field range from 0 to 9,5 T.
- Pressure range from 10-8 mBar to 1 Bar.
- Rough sample positioning – step values from 0.05 to 3 micron at 300K, from 10 to 500 nm at 4 K. Region dimensions 6*6 mm^2.
- Precise sample positioning – transverse scan dimensions 40*40 micrometers^2 at 300K and 30*30 micrometers^2 at 4K.
- Ultra stable microscope tip. Vertical noise on detector – lower than 0.16 pm/Hz/2 (contact mode).
- Interferometric deviation detection.
- Sample/type monitoring through CCD camera and mirror.
Official site >>>
2010 © NCM Lab